Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Unit 5: Subtle Mind

This week I have to say all the exercises are starting to seem the same to me.  The guide is leading me towards relaxation, the soothing sounds in the background, etc…  With that being said, I must admit I preferred the loving-kindness exercise more than the subtle mind.  The subtle mind just put me to sleep and I am not complaining about that because I need the sleep, but maybe that happened this time because it felt really drawn out.  I know my physical and spiritual wellness is improving.  I attribute the improvement to my personal meditative practice, my diet, and exercising. Overall, I just feel I am in a better place in my life, because I am taking the time to improve myself mentally and physically. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephen;

    I guess sleep would have been another option. I was unable to relax the first time I did the pratice. I think it's great that you feel like you're making improvements in your spiritual wellness. I'm still working on it.

    Terri Bentley

    ReplyDelete